My passion is to help people revive their relationships and to assist individuals to work through the challenges that are keeping them from thriving. I work to provide you with a comfortable atmosphere where you can feel safe to address the difficult topics.
The root of my counseling approach is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, but I also draw from many different approaches in order to provide you with the individualized therapy that you need. Everyone is unique, so if one approach isn’t a good fit for you, we will try something else. The important thing is that we find the right model to help you accomplish your therapy goals.
- Certified EMDR Therapist
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Levels 1 and 2
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- CAMFT – San Diego North County Chapter
- EMDR International Association
- American Association of Christian Counselors